Ms. Stewart has appeared before more than forty-five military judges of various service courts, and she has drafted and responded to hundreds of military motions since 2005. Ms. Stewart has earned respect, and more importantly, meaningful relief, for her clients through effective and zealous motions practice. Though some counsel may tout the philosophy not to file many motions or not to file motions at all, Ms. Stewart believes that motions, like voir dire, shape the battlefield of trials.
As a former JAG for the U.S. Army, Jocelyn C. Stewart prosecuted and defended Soldiers on active duty from 2004 to 2012. Since 2012, UCMJ attorney Stewart has been providing superior representation exclusively to service members in need across all military branches worldwide. Ms. Stewart is determined to provide the best legal counsel possible using unimpeachable tactics to protect each client’s career, reputation and freedom.
What you’ll discover in Shaping The Battlefield Books 1 & 2…
- How To Avoid Temptation When Drafting Your Motion
- How To Identify Your Remedy
- When To Consider Multiple Prayers Of Relief
- Why Facts Are Important
- Research Methods
- Systemic Approach To Legal Analysis
- Procedural Motions Versus Non-Procedural Motions
- Why Requesting An Article 39(A) Session
- How To Prepare To Litigate The Motion
- What Kinds Of Evidence To Use For The Motion
- How To Call The Complainant As A Witness
- How To Avoid Sworn Testimony At All Costs
- How To Prepare For Oral Argument
- Why Decorum Above All Else Matters
- Why Regurgitating Your Written Pleading Is Not Recommended
- The Importance of Anticipating Judicial Questions
and much more.
To order books 1 and 2 of Shaping The Battlefield, the price is $43.95 (which includes shipping anywhere in the Continental USA).