I got out of the military years ago. I am applying for a job and some background check says I got charged with an offense when I was in the military, but that’s not accurate. What can I do to get that corrected and off my record?

Unfortunately, the short answer is that there may not be anything that anyone can do to
“correct” the issue or to remove the record. For more information, please read this
informative blog post.

Our Practice Areas

Being a former service member herself and working exclusively on military cases, Ms. Stewart has amassed experience to help in the following areas of the UCMJ:

What Our Clients Say

When faced with the decision of hiring a UCMJ specialist, Ms. Stewart’s former clients explain all that is necessary about her commitment to their case and her expertise in handling the toughest legal battles. Learn more about her unique abilities in the words of her clients, peers, and military judges.